Sunday, October 7, 2007

A day in the life of Finn

I thought it would be fun to give you a sample of what a regular day with Finn and I would look like. To start our day off right, Finn dumped Petey's food bowl into the bathtub so that "Boo could eat them all." So helpful. :)


Then it was off to the Little Farm in Tilden Park. We fed the animals and ran around with friends.


Finn had to stop on our hike for a cheesecake pose on this tree.


On our way home, Finn totally crashed out. For a boy who no longer naps, this was a special treat for me. :)


After a brief nap and a trip to Trader Joe's, Finn "helped" me clean up around the house.


Next we had a rousing game of Candyland....which is really just a race to collect all the candy cards. Super fun!


On to some puzzles. Believe it or not, this is his smile....yikes!


To top off the night, Scott and Finn cuddle up with a little "Jungle Book show".


I would've included a few more bedtime shots, but Scott and I went to a concert, so we missed bedtime. I hope you enjoyed this peek into our daily world. :)

5 comments:

Elora MacCoinnich said...

I'll refrain from leaving a "first" comment! Congrats on the Blog! As an avid blog reader I will stop by frequently! I can't get over how much Finn has grown! Ain't life just a blast with a little boy around.....word of advice....don't let him watch Power Rangers etc. Your walls, TV, shins, pets, other children, will rue the day! Take care and Happy Halloween!

Chez Podesta said...

Yay! The Morse's are blogging! LOVE seeing all the pictures of one of our favorite guys!

love,

l, b, e, and p

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics and updates. It is amazing how fast these little ones grow. Hoping to see you all before long.

Anonymous said...

How fast your Finn is growing! Just a hint: keep him going with that Swiffer! If you want his help with housework, the first 8 years is when to get his training in! And - yes - that includes hammers, tire gauges, hoses and everything else that implies! Looks like you're all having alot of fun; we sure miss you down here (okay, the kids mostly miss Petey and Boo!). The Pumpkin Party is October 28th - Wanna come?
Aloha,
Nicole, Jim, Cody & "Matthew"
P.S. Vasya is still hanging in there at 15 yrs old!

Tracy said...

Wow - he's like a KID, now! When did that happen??!! You are now on my blogroll, so I will check back frequently - I look forward to updates! I hope all is well with the 3 of you - life looks good over there!