Yesterday afternoon Finn went downstairs to find his Lightning McQueen slippers because he was cold, but refused to put his pants back on. After a quiet moment or two I went to check on him, and the above is what I found. Convinced that the slippers were in the car, he had put on his shoes and gone into the garage and was attempting to get in the car. It all made perfect sense to him.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Yesterday afternoon Finn went downstairs to find his Lightning McQueen slippers because he was cold, but refused to put his pants back on. After a quiet moment or two I went to check on him, and the above is what I found. Convinced that the slippers were in the car, he had put on his shoes and gone into the garage and was attempting to get in the car. It all made perfect sense to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment