Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend of Firsts

Lola took her first trip to Santa Clara this weekend to visit Scott's parents.


Elijah took his first stroll in a big boy stroller to the park.


And Eli had his first swing ride. :)

4 comments:

ClistyB said...

judging by the shadow (swing set with the walk-over) on the last picture, I am going to say you were at Henry Schmidt!

The Morse Family said...

Good guess! I think it's the only park in SC that hasn't been given a complete makeover in the last 30+ years. :)

kseda said...

Ok so Eli in the swing is the cutest thing ever!!! I want to capture that feeling and drink it for breakfast :D

Flourishing said...

Looks like the "train" park. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. He is such a cutie. What beautiful (I mean handsome) boys you have!