I think the top photo is Finn and the second photo is Elijah :-) Both very similar and so adorable!
I agree with Lindsey. Finn in first photo and Elijah in second. What's it like having twins 3-4 yrs. apart? My sister with through a similar experience with her girls. Growing older tho they took on their individual looks. Very sweet, both brothers.
top looks like finn to me.
Yep - Finn's the one on top. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think the top photo is Finn and the second photo is Elijah :-) Both very similar and so adorable!
I agree with Lindsey. Finn in first photo and Elijah in second. What's it like having twins 3-4 yrs. apart? My sister with through a similar experience with her girls. Growing older tho they took on their individual looks. Very sweet, both brothers.
top looks like finn to me.
Yep - Finn's the one on top. :)
Post a Comment